The cargo floors of vehicles such as trains, lorries, trucks, pick-ups, etc., are continually subjected to impacts, spills, scratching and other damage.
Likewise the undersides of vehicles which regularly travel through arid zones such as deserts are exposed to constant wear and tear from sand and grit.
The application of TECNOCOAT P-2049 provides an excellent protective coating for these situations with all the following advantages:
- Protects the surface against blows, scratches and spillages.
- Protects the surface against rust and corrosion.
- Adapts completely to the geometry of the vehicle.
- Allows the subsequent installation of all accessories, supports, camper beds etc.
- Fast application and drying. Initial drying in 5 seconds. After 24 hours the coat will be completely dry and ready for the most demanding operations.
- In the case of any damage it is easily repairable.
- Can be applied in almost any colour, adapting to the aesthetic requirements of the vehicle concerned.
- Extremely durable, (in fact the coating can normally be expected to last longer than the vehicle itself).